- 1 can reduced sodium chickpeas, drained
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and seeded
- 2 stalked celery, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Boston lettuce leaves
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Sliced peppers
- Pour drained chickpeas into a medium bowl. Mash the chickpeas until about ½ of the way mashed with some chunky peas mixed in.
- Add in the avocado and continue mashing until well mixed and a consistency to your liking. We left ours with quite a few chickpeas chunks to give it the feel of traditional egg salad.
- Add celery, onions and lemon juice and stir until mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide salad mix into 4 servings and spoon each serving into a lettuce leaf. Top with desired toppings and enjoy!
Serving size: 1 wrap Calories: 204 Fat: 9g Saturated fat: 1g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 24g Sugar: 1g Sodium: 83mg Fiber: 8g Protein: 7g Cholesterol: 0mg
*Nutritional Information does not include salt and pepper